Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mistakes and Shenanigans


Good morning, sunshine.

Obviously I can't handle waking up at 6 am for morning lift. It took me about 5 minutes after I woke up to realize that I had practice, and that I wasn't going to class. This was really confusing to me, and I spent a lot of time stumbling around my room.

The picture was actually taken after morning practice, sometime before 8 am. I'm clearly still riding the struggle bus though.

For some reason today I thought it was a good idea to try to download spotify onto my iPod. Do you want to know how this ends? A song-less, app-less, iPod. Yes, this happened. Yes, I hate everything right now. I wish iTunes would have warned me that my iPod and the app had different software before I deleted everything. You think that would be a built in precaution. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

Later on facebook, my three roommates and I have a group where we basically post weird pictures of people we know/don't know and basically just comment. While one of my roommates was posting a series of really attractive guys I compiled this:


Yes, that is a collage of Nicolas Cage. No, I am not ashamed. My favorite is the top right corner; it's my laptop's background.

I can never get back the time I used to make this.

4 comments:

  1. Amy...Nicholas Cage...where did we go wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My roommate was trying to defend his acting... so I made her a collage

      Delete
  2. but whyyyy is he your background??

    ReplyDelete