Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Make Good Life Choices. Really. I Swear.

I'm in the kitchen of my apartment right now, working on my computer science class project, which is due tomorrow. All I have to do, is write a program to make a fake business card, which includes my name, a logo, fake information, a photo, and different fonts.

 I've actually been surprisingly good about this, and haven't left it to the last second. In fact, I got most of the basics done on Saturday, and added a few more things on Sunday and Monday. It was pretty easy for the most part, a few problems (especially with adding the picture), but nothing too bad.

And then the font decided to not function the way it's supposed to.

So now I'm in the kitchen of my apartment, eating red velvet cookies and trying not to cry.

Welcome to college, Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment