Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coffee Monsters and Other Really, Really Good Life Choices

I went to Java City over in one of your cafeteria's with one of my roommates today in the afternoon, and got a large coffee. Which probably wasn't the best idea, because the caffeine hit me around 8 pm. It also made this seem like a good idea:


You can't really tell, but it has legs made of paperclips that only really work if I pin them down with my iPod or something. But yeah, this is a Coffee Monster. This is what college and caffeine do to you. I sort of want to make an army of these.

On a completely different note, about fifteen minutes ago, some of the guys from the cross country team walked into the house/dorm, plugged their laptop into our TV, and started doing yoga. They don't say anything if we ask them what they're doing, but they sort of whisper to each other about the different yoga moves.


I don't understand. I just can't even understand right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment