Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Late Post is Late

My Sunday was pretty much spent at Art Prize with my family, so instead of describing it all, I'm just going to throw pictures at all of you. Enjoy!

Meagan and I with the Elephants!

Those scissors they left on the chair are really tempting....
Representation of the population of NYC through blown glass vials

Biggest drawing I've ever seen




What is that goat doing on that tightrope?!

This is awesome. That is all.

Art.

I would have broken this if I had made it.

Cloud zombies! Run before they eat your data! (Lame joke is lame.)

Scamper?! Where are you??

Is it just me or is that T-Rex eating the crowd?

"Please do not touch the art!" Too late.

After all of that, my family decides that we should go out to dinner (which I completely agreed with). At Olive Garden. (Which I did not completely agree with). Where our waiter decided to seat us at the exact same spot as last time.


Yes, it was too soon.

Either they are really lax with their blacklisting, or I'm still allowed in there. I have mixed feelings on this.

The only other thing that really happened on Sunday was that my roommates decided that if our house was the family from Family Guy, that I'd be Chris. At least I'm not Meg. Got that going for me.

Monday was sort of nerve-wracking because I got all my test grades back. In my anthropology class, my professor had our grades up online, but couldn't hand out our tests yet. I spent the majority of class panicking while taking notes. My walk between classes was basically me just attempting to make my iPod get to my grades.

I'm not to happy with my grade on that test. She says that her test average is usually around 70%, and I got and 82%, so I should be pretty happy, but I'm not. At the very least I wanted to get a B+ on this test, and now I'm going to have to work a lot harder to pull my grade up to an A by the end of the semester. Can you do that when there's only two more grades? Well, I guess I'm going to find out.

I got a quiz back in computer science that day too, but I don't really want to talk about that.

Calculus was awesome though! Our professor handed back our exams at the beginning of class, which is good because I might have fought him if I had to wait until the next class to get it. Anyways, I got a 93%! Which is pretty good, considering I forgot what a derivative was for like 20 minutes of the testing time.

After classes I went to practice, and then study tables. Where I worked on calculus for 2 hours straight.

Yeah calculus, yeahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment