Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cookie Identity Crisis and Ramen Noodles

Today I realized I missed an assignment for my speech class, thus pulling down my grade in the class. In response to this utter bullshit problem, I decided to make sadness cookies. Which are pretty much the same thing as normal cookies, only they're made while I'm sad. What I didn't realize at the time, was that we don't have a cookie sheet. We do, however, have a cupcake tray.


This is a cinnamon sugar cookie, going through an identity crisis. It thinks it's a cupcake. Or a muffin. They're delicious, despite their sadness and ambiguity.

I did a k (kilometer) workout at practice today, which was really difficult for me. Why are those so hard? Blargh they were difficult. We started at 4:00 for the first one and progressively took off 5 seconds each rep, for 6 reps. I ended up running 3:35 for both the 5th and the 6th rep, but I don't think the coaches really minded. The majority of the team had their long run today, so the workout group was incredibly small, like it was during the 400 workout.

Afterwards I went home and made myself dinner, consisting on ramen noodles. No, I don't feel any shame for this.

Mm-mm good :)

I feel like a college student.

I also got to go get a blizzard from Dairy Queen with my mentor and some other upperclassmen. Besides the fact that I'm always ready for ice cream and dessert in general, it was especially good today, because they had the pumpkin pie blizzards that I got to try for the first time! They're delicious, in case you haven't caught on yet.

Something everyone in my house has learned today is that I can not be trusted with sugar and the internet after 9:30 pm. My roommates and I are all sitting in a room together, but we're just posting all this creepy/weird/awesome things we find on each other's walls. A lot of which pertain to Nicolas Cage. And memes.

Eventually just posting on each other's walls gets boring though, so this is when we stop. And pick a victim whose wall we were going to destroy.

I don't know where half those pictures and videos came from (did you know that Nigel Thornberry features in a lot of youtube songs and that there's such thing as Nicolas Cage everyone? I do.), but I'm pretty sure that guy is about to hate us.

Somewhere in all of this is Amanda Bynes and What A Girl Wants. I just couldn't really tell you where.

No comments:

Post a Comment